Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
|Green pepper||1 Small, chopped (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped (1/4 Cup)|
|Chunk white chicken||10 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hamburger buns||4 , split and toasted|
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine or butter
2. Add green pepper, celery and onion and saute until limp, about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken and saute until heated through.
4. Stir in the barbecue sauce and simmer for a few minutes until bubbly.
5. Spoon chicken mixture equally on the split toasted bun bases and cover with the tops.
6. Serve immediately.
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g5.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 31.3 mg10.4%
Sodium 694 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 32.8%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 6.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet