Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
|Green pepper||1 Small, chopped (1/2 Cup)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped (1/4 Cup)|
|Chunk white chicken||10 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 5 Ounce Each)|
|Bottled barbecue sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hamburger buns||4 , split and toasted|
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine or butter
2. Add green pepper, celery and onion and saute until limp, about 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken and saute until heated through.
4. Stir in the barbecue sauce and simmer for a few minutes until bubbly.
5. Spoon chicken mixture equally on the split toasted bun bases and cover with the tops.
6. Serve immediately.