1) In a saucepan, place gizzards, cover with water and bring to a boil.
2) Cook for 10 minutes and drain.
3) Use 12 small skewers and thread the gizzards, chicken and livers on them alternately.
4) Oil a broiling tray.
5) Arrange the skewers on the broiling pan.
6) In a saucepan, combine sake or sherry, soy sauce and sugar.
7) Bring to boil and brush the meat on skewers with the mixture, coat them well.
8) Place the tray under broiler and broil for 10 minutes.
9) Turn the skewers and baste with more sauce frequently.
10) Sprinkle with the ginger.
11) Serve with grated daikon (white radish) or grated turnip and the remaining sauce.