|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound (4 Breast Halves)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Apple juice/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley/Dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dijon-style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked medium egg noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot (About 4 Cups Dry)|
1. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine over medium-high heat.
2. When hot, arrange the chicken breasts and brown evenly for about 5 minutes each side.
3. Remove chicken pieces from pan onto a platter and keep aside.
4. Add remaining margarine and heat on medium flame.
5. Add the onion and sautÃ© until limp, about 5 minutes.
6. Tip in the soup and apple juice
7. Stir in the parsley and mustard and let the liquid come to a boil.
8. To the bubbling liquid, add the browned chicken pieces.
9. Reduce the heat and let the chicken simmer for about 5 minutes until it is tender.
10. Stir the sauce occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the pan.
11. Divide the hot cooked noodles among 4 dinner plates.
12. Arrange a chicken breast on top of each and spoon the sauce generously over it.
13. You can garnish the chicken with parsley and apples if you like.