Smoked Chicken Appetizers
|All fruit preserves||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||6 Ounce, lightly smoked and sliced paper-thin|
|Tart apples||2 , cut into 8 wedges|
|Papaya||1 , cut lengthwise into 1/2 inch wide slices|
|Nonfat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a small bowl, place the all-fruit preserves.
2) Microwave on high for a minute, or until the contents are melted. You can also melt this in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
3) With the melted preserves, brush the top surface of each chicken lightly.
4) Around each piece of fruit, wrap the chicken. Cut the meat to fit well.
5) Now, cut the apple slices into half and the papaya slices into small bite-size pieces. You can leave the strawberries whole.
6) With food picks, fasten the chicken well.
7) To prepare the dip, in a non-stick pan, heat the curry powder over medium heat for about 1 1/2 minutes.
8) Into the yogurt, stir in the curry powder.
9) Serve warm along with the dipping sauce.