Chicken And Vegetables
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound (1 Fryer)|
|Dashi/2 cups clam juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Beef broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Water chestnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|String beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in 2-inch lengths|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Remove the skin and debone the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken in 2 inches by 1 inch pieces.
3) In a saucepan, boil together dashi or the broth, clam, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, mushrooms, potatoes, water chestnuts and Ac-€™cent.
4) Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) In another saucepan, bring water to boil and cook beans for 4 minutes.
6) Drain and add to chicken mixture, cook for 2 minutes more.
7) Serve hot in a deep large bowl.