Chicken El Paso
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves||4 Pound (4 Breast Halves, 1 Pound Each)|
|Bottled creamy ranch dressing and dip salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a shallow dish, add the dressing and stir well.
2. Mix crumbs and chili powder on a plate or wax paper and spread evenly.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F
4. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
5. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
6. Repeat with the remaining chicken portions.
7. Arrange breaded chicken pieces on a baking sheet.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until coating is crisp and golden and chicken is cooked and tender.
9. Serve one per portion and accompany with salsa sauce and a salad if you like.