Broccoli Cheese Chicken
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||1 Pound (4 Breast Halves)|
|Condensed broccoli cheese soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Water/Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a large, flat skillet melt and heat margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, arrange the chicken breasts in the pan, and fry for about 5 to 7 minutes each side until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from pan onto a platter.
4. To the pan, add the broccoli and sprinkle with pepper. Toss lightly.
5. Pour in the soup and water.
6. Stir to blend and heat, stirring occasionally, until it begins to thicken slightly and comes to a boil.
7. Return the chicken pieces to the pan.
8. Reduce heat, cover pan and simmer chicken for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is tender and heated through and broccoli is crisp-tender.
9. Divide into bowls.
10. Garnish with tomatoes and squash.
11. Serve hot with noodles, rice or crusty bread