Chicken And Asparagus Rarebit
|Canned condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can, Campbell'S)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Canned chunk chicken||5 Ounce (1 Can, Swanson'S)|
|Cooked asparagus spears||12|
|Lightly buttered toast||4|
1. In a small saucepan, combine soup, water and cheese.
2. Place on a low flame and heat, stirring, until the cheese melts and the mixture is thick and bubbly.
3. Add the chicken to the sauce and heat through.
4. Arrange 2 toasts per plate.
5. On each toast, arrange 4 cooked asparagus tips.
6. Spoon the chicken and sauce on top to cover the toast.
7. Serve immediately.