Chicken With Tomatoes And Peppers
|Chicken pieces||1⁄2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Tomato paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon, granulated|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Black pepper salt||To Taste|
|Green pepper||To Taste|
|Sweet red pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. To prepare the chicken pieces remove their skin and set aside.
2. In 12-cup (3 liters) casserole combine oil, onion and garlic and microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened.
3. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, oregano, thyme, sugar, cayenne, and salt and black pepper to taste and microwave with cover at High for 5 to 7 minutes until slightly thickened, stirring once.
4. Add chicken pieces, spooning some sauce over top.
5. Add green and red peppers; cover and microwave at High for 10 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside, stirring once.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and let stand, covered, for 10 minutes and serve.