Parmesan Fried Chicken
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Mix together flour, paprika, salt and pepper in paper bag.
2) Stir in chicken, 2 or 3 pieces at a time and shake well to coat them with flour mixture.
3) Mix together egg and water.
4) Coat chicken pieces with this mixture and then dip them into combined bread and cheese.
5) Heat margarine until it melts and then cook chicken in it until golden brown.
6) Reduce flame and cook them for 30 to 40 min, turning occasionally, until tender.
7) Serve hot.