Chicken In A Pouch With Julienned Vegetables
|Chicken breasts||1 Pound, skinless|
|Boneless skinless chicken breasts||1 Pound (500 gram, 4 pieces)|
|Dijon mustard||4 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 Small, julienned|
|Carrots||2 Small, thinly julienned|
|Celery||1 , julienned|
|Celery stalk||1 , thinly julienned|
|White of leek||1 , thinly julienned|
|Leeks||1 , julienned|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
1. Make ovals using parchment paper by folding four 15- x 10-inch (35 x 25 cm) pieces of the paper in half crosswise and trimming corners.
2. Brush the ovals with butter leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around each.
3. In the center of end of each oval, place chicken breasts and spread with mustard.
4. Then sprinkle over evenly with carrots, celery, leek, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Over the chicken fold paper, crimp edges to seal and slash top to vent slightly.
6. On a large plate arrange with thickest portions toward outside and microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink inside, rotating halfway through.
7. Let it stand for 3 minutes and serve.
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.2%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 98.4 mg32.8%
Sodium 208.8 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g9.8%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 36 g72.8%
Vitamin A 132.4% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 7.8% Iron 18.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet