Rosemary Lemon Chicken
|Mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless chicken breast||4|
|Boneless chicken breast halves||4 , skinned|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Saute the mushrooms and garlic in oil in a large nonstick skillet for about 3 to 5 minutes.
2) Remove the vegetables from the skillet.
3) Combine together the rosemary and flour.
4) Dust the chicken with the misture.
5) Add the chicken to the skillet and brown well on both sides.
6) Add the broth and lemon juice to the chicken and stir well. Scrap up the brown bits, if any.
7) Put the mushrooms back in the skillet.
8) Cover and gently simmer for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve hot after garnishing with parsley.