Chicken and Peach Saute
|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken parts||1 1⁄2 Pound, skinned|
|Apple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (No Sugar Added)|
|No added sugar apple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Mint leaves||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Ground cloves||1 Dash (For Garnish)|
|Peaches||2 Medium, blanched, peeled, pitted, and sliced (For Garnish)|
|Cornstarch||2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 1 tablespoon water (For Garnish)|
|Water||1 Tablespoon, for dissolving cornstarch|
|Water||1 Tablespoon (For Dissolving Cornstarch)|
1. In a 9-inch skillet, tip in the oil and heat it gently
2. Add the chicken parts and heat gently till browned on all sides
3. Add the apple juice, salt, cinnamon, and cloves
4. Cover and cook on low heat until chicken is tender. This will take about 20 minutes.
5. Add peaches to the pan and cook again.
6. Stirring constantly and then reduce heat. Add the dissolved cornstarch to the pan and cook until thickened. This will take about 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot immediately