Low Calorie Serendipity Salad
|Cooked chicken breast/Cooked chicken thighs||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut in to chunks|
|Cooked chicken breast/Cooked chicken thighs||2 Cup (32 tbs), cut into chunks|
|Cauliflowerets||1 Cup (16 tbs), blanched and drained|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut in half|
|Onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Crisp salad greens||2 Cup (32 tbs), torn in bite-size pieces (You May Use Arugula, Lettuce, Spinach Etc)|
|Low calorie italian dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Bottled)|
|Bottled low calorie italian dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a salad bowl, combine salad ingredients, except the salad greens.
2. Make the dressing or use bottled dressing and pour over the salad.
3. Mix well, using two salad spoons to toss.
4. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate to chill if you like
5. Just before serving, add crisp salad green and toss again.
6. Heap salad on individual plates.
7. Serve immediately before greens become soggy.