Crispy Chicken Legs
|Chicken legs||1 1⁄2 Pound (8 In Number, 750 Grams)|
|Flour||4 Tablespoon (Maida)|
|Eggs||2 , beat well|
|Dry breadcrumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Red chili flakes||2 Teaspoon|
|Clove||8 , crushed|
|Cinnamon||2 Inch, crushed|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Wash chicken well, pat dry and prick with a fork on all the sides.
2 Mix all the ingredients of the marinade in a flat bowl. Add the chicken and let it marinate for 4-5 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Beat eggs lightly. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Mix well.
4. Mix bread crumbs with 2 tbsp oil, 3/4 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar and 3/4 tsp pepper. Spread the breadcrumbs in a flat plate.
5. Roll each leg over dry flour to absorb any excess moisture.
6. Dip each chicken piece in egg and roll it in the breadcrumbs.
7. Place in a greased baking dish and pour some melted butter on the pieces. Bake in a preheated oven at 200Â°C for 20 minutes. Turn the pieces and drizzle some more melted butter on the chicken and bake for another 20 minutes or tiJJ chicken gets properly cooked. Serve hot with salsa or tomato ketchup.