Grilled Chicken With Dijon Mayonnaise
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Thyme leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1 Dash, crushed|
|Chicken cutlets||1⁄2 Pound, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (2 Cutlets, 1/4 Pound Each)|
1) Use a medium mixing bowl, to combine all ingredients except chicken.
2) Stir all the ingredients to combine thoroughly.
3) Add chicken to coat with mayonnaise mixture evenly.
4) Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place inside refrigerator for overnight or at least 4 hours.
5) Use nonstick baking sheet to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
6) Arrange chicken on baking sheet and spread mayonnaise mixture with a rubber scraper over chicken.
7) Place inside the broiler to broil the chicken at 5 to 6 inches from heat source until chicken is lightly browned and cooked through for 8 to 10 minutes.
8) Serve the chicken hot along a bowl of salad.