Chicken and Almond Rissoles
|Vegetables||4 Ounce, parboiled|
|Vegetables||4 Ounce, grated (115 Gram)|
|Carrot||1 , grated|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), grounded|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), ground|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Dried tarragon/Thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground coriander powder/Allspice||1 Pinch|
|Coriander powder/Allspice||1 Pinch, ground|
|Egg yolk||1 , beaten|
|Egg yolk/1/2 egg beaten||1|
|Almonds||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Slivered almonds||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (For Greasing)|
|Lime wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
|Groundnut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery stalk||1 , thinly sliced diagonally|
|Celery||1 , thinly sliced|
|Scallions||2 , thinly sliced diagonally|
|Baby corn cobs||8|
|Snow peas/Sugar snap peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
2) In a large bowl, add chicken, potatoes, carrot, herbs and garlic with spices and seasonings.
3) Add the egg and bind the mixture.
4) Divide the mixture into two parts and shape them into 'sausages'. Spread nuts on a plate and roll the rissoles in the nuts
5) In a greased oven-proof dish, place the rissoles and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes until rissoles are browned.
6) Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat oil and saute scallions and celery for 1-2 minutes.
7) Add corn cobs, snap peas and vinegar and cook for further 2-3 minutes.
8) In individual serving platters, arange baked rissoles with sauteed veggies.
9) Garnish the platter with lime wedges and serve.