Microwaved Buffalo Wings
|Chicken wings||6 Pound (2 Chicken Wings, 3 Pound Each)|
|Apricot preserves||12 Ounce|
|Russian salad dressing||6 Ounce|
|Milk free onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Rinse chicken wings in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Cut off wing tips and remove.
3) Cut wings into two component parts.
4) In a bowl add remaining ingredients and blend together.
5) Arrange chicken wings in a 2-quart microwaveable baking dish.
6) Pour the mixture over chicken wings.
7) Place in microwave and cook on full power for about 9 minutes until nicely browned.
8) Serve hot.
Calories 774 Calories from Fat 145
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.7%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 258.6 mg86.2%
Sodium 872.4 mg36.4%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 39.9 g
Protein 100 g199.3%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 39.1%
Calcium 5.9% Iron 22.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet