Garlic Lime Chicken
|Broiler fryer chicken breast||4 , cut into halves, skinned, boned|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Preferably Low Sodium)|
|Fresh lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, preferably coarsely ground|
1) GETTING READY
2) In a mixing bowl, Mix together soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and mustard.
3) Arrange the chicken pieces in the bowl and pour the sauce over it.
4) Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes.
5) Remove the chicken from marinade.
6) Sprinkle the chicken with pepper.
7) Spray a non-stick frying pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
8) Heat over medium temperature.
9) Add the chicken pieces and cook for about 6 minutes on each side or until the chicken in fork tender.
10) In a serving tray, arrange the chicken pieces.
11) Serve hot.