Ginger Pepper Baked Chicken
|Broiler fryer chicken||1 , skin and fat removed, cut up|
|Oil free italian dressing||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Non stick vegetable spray||1|
1. Heat the Italian dressing to medium temperature.
2. Pour the warm Italian dressing over chicken.
3. Cover, refrigerate and marinate for at least 4 hours.
4. At the time of cooking, line a 9-inch by 15-inch baking pan with foil.
5. Spray with non-stick vegetable spray.
6. With the bread crumbs mix ginger and pepper.
7. Remove chicken from marinade and roll each piece in the crumb mixture.
8. Arrange in baking pan.
9. Place in 350Â°F oven.
10. Bake for a 1 hour or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
11. Serve it hot.
This may be done in morning or night before to help the chicken marinade well.