Macaroni Chicken Surprise
|Chicken||1 , cooked, skinned, boned, broken into pieces (Broiler Fryer)|
|Macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Warm)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Pimento||2 Ounce, chopped (1 Jar)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely shredded, divided|
1) Pre-heat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Cook macaroni according to package directions.
3) In a large mixing bowl, put together cooked and drained macaroni and chicken.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5) In small bowl, stir warm chicken broth into sour cream until smooth.
6) Add egg and mustard, and mix well.
7) Pour over ingredients in a large bowl.
8) Add pimento and 1 1/4 cups of the shredded cheese.
9) Mix well and pour into a greased baking dish.
10) Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
11) Bake in 350Â°F oven about 45 minutes.
12) Serve hot.
Calories 1353 Calories from Fat 713
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 80 g123.3%
Saturated Fat 34.4 g171.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 410.1 mg136.7%
Sodium 1161.6 mg48.4%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.6%
Sugars 4.9 g
Protein 106 g211.2%
Vitamin A 37.4% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 66.6% Iron 34.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet