Macaroni Chicken Surprise
|Chicken||1 , cooked, skinned, boned, broken into pieces (Broiler Fryer)|
|Macaroni||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Warm)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Pimento||2 Ounce, chopped (1 Jar)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), coarsely shredded, divided|
1) Pre-heat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Cook macaroni according to package directions.
3) In a large mixing bowl, put together cooked and drained macaroni and chicken.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5) In small bowl, stir warm chicken broth into sour cream until smooth.
6) Add egg and mustard, and mix well.
7) Pour over ingredients in a large bowl.
8) Add pimento and 1 1/4 cups of the shredded cheese.
9) Mix well and pour into a greased baking dish.
10) Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
11) Bake in 350Â°F oven about 45 minutes.
12) Serve hot.