Stuffed Chicken Breasts A Lail
|Whole chicken breasts||6|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Monterey jack cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), grated|
|Marinated brussel sprouts||6 Ounce, drained, quartered (1 Jar, Cara Mia)|
|Basting sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Store Bought)|
1) Deskin the chicken breasts and set them aside. Bone the breasts next and use three chicken breasts for this recipe.
2) Place a heavy plastic wrap on the chicken breasts and pound to tenderize them into a thin layer.
3) Prepare the hot coals for grilling.
4) In a bowl, mix garlic and cheese together. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken breasts.
5) Divide the garlic-cheese into three portions of 1/4 cup and place each portion on the centre of each chicken breast, leaving 1-inch gap between the edges.
6) Sprinkle nutmeg over the mixture, place a few brussel sprouts and drop a few capers on top.
7) Fold in the sides of the chicken breast and roll them up so that the stuffing doesn't sneak out.
8) Take each chicken breast and wrap it up in a chicken skin, using a toothpick to secure it.
9) Grill the chicken breast wraps for 30-40 minutes, basting it with the sauce every few minutes.
10) Serve the Stuffed Chicken Breasts A Lail hot from the grill as a main dish.
Calories 811 Calories from Fat 357
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.9%
Saturated Fat 14.1 g70.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 259.3 mg86.4%
Sodium 820.5 mg34.2%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 96 g192%
Vitamin A 22% Vitamin C 90.4%
Calcium 50.5% Iron 18.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet