Hodge Podge Chicken Bake
|Broiler fryer chicken||7 Pound, cut into 8-inch pieces (Two 3 1/2 Pound Each Pieces)|
|Canned pineapple chunks||1 Pound (1 Can)|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, frozen (1 Can)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), packed|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Canned mandarin oranges||11 Ounce, segmented, drained (1 Can)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12X18-inch baking tray.
2) Drain the pineapple chunks and do not throw away the liquid.
2) In a bowl, add chicken cubes, sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika and mix to coat the chicken with the spices. Transfer onto the baking tray.
3) In a large bowl, add 1 cup pineapple juice, tomato juice, orange juice concentrate, garlic, sugar, cinnamon and mustard. Mix all well before pouring over the chicken.
4) Bake for 1 1/4 hours, basting with the dripping every 15 minutes. If needed, add more pineapple juice.
5) Lastly, add in the pineapple chunks onto the tray when just 5 minutes of baking are left.
6) Serve the Hodge Podge Chicken garnished with segmented mandarin oranges.