Curried Chicken Crepes
|Chicken||1 , chopped (Broiler-Fryer, Cooked, Skinned, Boned)|
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs), warm|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium temperature.
2) Add onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add curry powder and flour; stir with a wire whisk.
4) Add milk, stirring quickly with a whisk to avoid forming lumps.
5) Add salt and pepper; continue cooking for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
6) Stir in warm broth and raisins; cook for about 3 more minutes.
7) Pour off and reserve 1 cup sauce.
8) Gently stir in chicken into remaining sauce and warm thoroughly for about 2 minutes.
9) Set aside and keep warm while making crepes.
10) When crepes are all made, place about 1/2 cup filling on each crepe, roll and arrange in 3-quart buttered baking dish.
11) Spoon reserved sauce over crepes and broil for about 4 minutes or until brown.
12) Serve immediately.
Calories 1063 Calories from Fat 560
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.2%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 308.5 mg102.8%
Sodium 712.6 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 84 g168.5%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 25.4% Iron 23.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet