|Chicken breast halves||6 Medium (Skinless, Boneless)|
|Taco sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Medium Hot)|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (1/4 Stick)|
|Plain yogurt||6 Tablespoon|
|Lime slices||4 (For Garnish)|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) In large mixing bowl, taco sauce, mustard and lime juice.
2) Add chicken breasts to this mixture and evenly coat both the sides.
3) Cover the bowl and marinate in refrigerator for about 30 minutes. MAKING
4) In a 12-inch skillet heat butter or margarine over medium heat.
5) Take the marinated chicken and cook in butter.
6) Reserve the marinade for later use.
7) Cook chicken until brown on both sides.
8) Add marinade with the chicken and cook about 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and the marinade mixes with the chicken.
9) Remove the chicken to a warm platter.
10) Cook marinade in the skillet until it thickens; pour over chicken.
11) Top each chicken-breast half with 1 tablespoon yogurt and 1 slice of lime.
12) Garnish with cilantro.
13) Serve hot