Easily Elegant Chicken
|Chicken breasts||1 1⁄2 Pound (Large Boneless, Skinless, 2 Pieces)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon, divided|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Stewed tomatoes||14 1⁄2 Ounce, drained, chopped (1 Can)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fettuccine noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (For Serving)|
1) Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
2) Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper onto the chicken.
3) In frying pan, place olive oil and heat over medium high temperature.
4) Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes or until light brown.
5) Add green pepper and mushrooms and continue to stir and cook for about 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
6) Add chopped tomatoes, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper and sherry.
7) Cook for about 5 minutes more, stirring frequently.
8) Serve hot over fettuccini noodles.
Calories 842 Calories from Fat 284
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.2%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 197.3 mg65.8%
Sodium 1654.9 mg69%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 15.4 g
Protein 86 g171.8%
Vitamin A 18.5% Vitamin C 130.6%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 30.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet