Thirty Clove Chicken
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Canned chicken broth||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic||30 Clove (150 gm), peeled|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Broiler fryer chicken||2 (Serve Size Pieces)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
1) In a heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of oil and butter and stir fry the chicken till golden brown on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
2) Take the skillet off the flame and stir in the flour. Mix constantly as you add in the broth.
3) Add the 30 garlic cloves and place the skillet back on the flame, and allow it to come to a boil on low flame. This takes about 45 minutes.
4) In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute the rice till it just starts to change color.
5) Add the rice to to the skillet and let the liquid soak the rice completely.
6) Cover the skillet and let cook on low for 25 minutes.
7) Serve the Thirty Clove Chicken with a garnish of fresh herbs like chives and parsley.