Chilis Monterey Chicken is a great way to serve up your boneless skinless breasts.
Boneless skinless chicken breast
2 Teaspoon (Bull's Eye)
2 Medium, crisped
Sharp cheddar cheese
To Taste, chopped
1. Using a mallet, pound chicken breast until flattened.
2. in a non-stick pan, heat bacon and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until cooked.
3. In a hot pan, put oil and place chicken, season with salt and pepper and allow to fry for 5 minutes.
4. Flip chicken breast, season and allow to cook for 5 minutes more or until chicken is tender.
5. Remove chicken breast and place it on baking pan, spread the barbecue sauce and place bacon, and spread cheese on top.
6. Place the chicken breast in preheated oven and broil for about 3 to 4 minutes or until the cheese melts.
7. Sprinkle tomatoes and chives on top and serve hot.
If you are looking for a quick recipe of 15 mins, you should definitely try this chili chicken. It is a stylish dish and a perfect recipe to make when you get back from work. Watch the video before you try this recipe.
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 160
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.7%
Saturated Fat 6.9 g34.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.7 mg26.9%
Sodium 574.5 mg23.9%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.21%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 27 g54.5%
Vitamin A 7.9%
Vitamin C 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Chili's Chicken Monterey - CopyKat.com Recipe Video