Onion and Cheese Chicken Bake
|Chicken breasts||6 , skinned and boned (About 2 Lbs After Boning)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|French fried onion rings||3 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Jack cheese/Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1) In a baking dish, melt the butter in the microwave for 1 minute, then sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
2) Coat the chicken with the seasoned butter and arrange in the dish.
3) Cover with the wax paper and cook in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes.
4) Turn over the pieces, spread the mushrooms and cook in the microwave for another 4 minutes.
5) Sprinkle with the onion rings and grated cheese, then cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.