Crispy Baked Chicken
|Frying chicken pieces||3 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Cornflake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Remove all skin from the chicken. Rinse and dry the pieces thoroughly.
Season as required.
3) Dip each piece in milk (or coat with oil).
4) Shake the pieces to remove excess, and roll in the crumbs.
5) Let stand briefly so that the coating is well absorbed.
6) In an oiled baking pan, place the chicken pieces, making sure they are not over crowded. You can line the pan with foil for easy clean-up.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes or till the crumbs form a crisp skin.
8) Serve hot with a sauce of your choice.