Quick Microwave Chicken Breasts
|Whole chicken breasts||2 Pound, skinned, boned, and cut into 1-inch cubes (Two 1 Pound Each Pieces)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a shallow microwave-proof casserole dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Season the breasts with the lemon juice, paprika, and salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts properly by stirring.
3) Cover with a lid.
4) Place inside microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink. Stir every 2 minutes and baste with marinade.
5) With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken breasts.
6) Serve combined with a sauce or other ingredients.