Quick Microwave Chicken Breasts
|Whole chicken breasts||2 Pound, skinned, boned, and cut into 1-inch cubes (Two 1 Pound Each Pieces)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a shallow microwave-proof casserole dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Season the breasts with the lemon juice, paprika, and salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts properly by stirring.
3) Cover with a lid.
4) Place inside microwave and cook on high for 6 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink. Stir every 2 minutes and baste with marinade.
5) With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken breasts.
6) Serve combined with a sauce or other ingredients.
Calories 256 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.78 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.5 mg43.8%
Sodium 244.9 mg10.2%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.56 g2.3%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 53 g105.2%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 11.9%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 11.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet