Grilled Chicken Kabobs
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, skinned, boned, and cut into 1 1/2-inch strips|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon zest||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Basil||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped (120 Milliliter)|
|Marjoram||2 Tablespoon, dried|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pearl onions||10 , cut into the root end, boil for 30 seconds, and peel|
1) In a shallow glass baking dish, add chicken, bell peppers, lemon juice, wine, zest, shallots, garlic, basil, parsley, marjoram, and white pepper to combine.
2) Allow marinating at room temperature for 1 hour or refrigerate, by covering with plastic wrap, for at least 2 hours.
3) Let stand at room temperature for half an hour before grilling the chicken.
4) Use 10 metal skewers, or bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water for 20 minutes, roll the drained chicken strips into pinwheel-like rounds and skewer, alternating them with pepper pieces, onions, and cherry tomatoes.
5) Prepare a charcoal fire. Lightly brush the grill with vegetable oil. When the coals are glowing with a layer of white ash, grill the kabobs 6 to 8 inches from the heat for 10 to 12 minutes, turning frequently.
6) Serve immediately or at room temperature with mint chutney.