Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
|Rosemary leaves/2 teaspoons dried rosemary||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast halves||8 , bone in|
1. In a large glass baking dish, mix the rosemary, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and olive oil.
2. Put the breasts in it and toss to coat them with the liquid.
3. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours refrigerated, turning them once in a while.
4. Light a charcoal grill and wait till the coals are medium-hot.
5. Pat each chicken piece dry with paper towels.
6. Place the pieces on the grill, skin side down.
7. Cover the meat and grill for 25 to 30 minutes, until the skin is golden.
8. Halfway through the cooking, turn the breast to the other side.
9. Place each cooked chicken breast on a cutting board and remove the skin.
10. Also remove the bone from the meat, keeping the meat in 1 piece.
11. Slice into serving pieces if you want before serving.
If not serving right away, refrigerate.
Serve at room temperature.