Chicken A L'Orange
|Egg/Substitute||1 , slightly beaten|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange peel||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, rinsed|
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, rinsed, dried, and cut up|
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl, mix together egg and orange juice. Beat properly.
3. Mix bread crumbs, paprika, salt, and orange peel.
4. Roll the chicken in the egg mixture and bread crumb mixture.
5. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the cover and bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Serve in a serving dish.