Chicken And Vegetables
|Chicken||1 , cut up|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Diced onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced (For Frying)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Pound|
1) Marinate chicken with salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker add the chicken, stir in bay leaf, lemon juice, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3) Remove bones and reserve liquid.
4) In a microwave, cook 1/2 cup liquid with celery and onion for 2 minutes.
5) Stir in frozen vegetables and microwave until done.
6) Take a slow cooker, and return all the ingredients.
7) Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
8) Serve over cooked rice.