Chicken And Vegetables
|Chicken||1 , cut up|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Diced onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced (For Frying)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Pound|
1) Marinate chicken with salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker add the chicken, stir in bay leaf, lemon juice, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3) Remove bones and reserve liquid.
4) In a microwave, cook 1/2 cup liquid with celery and onion for 2 minutes.
5) Stir in frozen vegetables and microwave until done.
6) Take a slow cooker, and return all the ingredients.
7) Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
8) Serve over cooked rice.
Calories 782 Calories from Fat 381
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.9%
Saturated Fat 12 g59.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 251.2 mg83.7%
Sodium 409 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 5.2 g20.8%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 80 g160.3%
Vitamin A 124.3% Vitamin C 25%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 23.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet