Chicken In The Bag
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Coating mix||1 3⁄8 Ounce|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , quartered|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash chicken to clean and pat dry.
2. Drain mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
3. Add water to the mushroom liquid to make it ½ cup.
4. In a cooking bag, place the chicken with the skin side up.
5. Place onion around the chicken.
6. Seal bag with a string or rubber band.
7. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken bag.
8. Make 4 small holes on the top of the bag.
9. Cook for 10 minutes.
10. Turn the dish and cook for another 10 minutes.
11. Add mushrooms and let it sit for 10 minutes.
12. Serve hot.
Calories 1534 Calories from Fat 927
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g158.2%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g147%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 510.3 mg170.1%
Sodium 836.6 mg34.9%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 129 g257.6%
Vitamin A 24.7% Vitamin C 35.1%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 36.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet