Chicken In The Bag
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut into pieces|
|Frying chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Coating mix||1 3⁄8 Ounce|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , quartered|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Wash chicken to clean and pat dry.
2. Drain mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
3. Add water to the mushroom liquid to make it ½ cup.
4. In a cooking bag, place the chicken with the skin side up.
5. Place onion around the chicken.
6. Seal bag with a string or rubber band.
7. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, place the chicken bag.
8. Make 4 small holes on the top of the bag.
9. Cook for 10 minutes.
10. Turn the dish and cook for another 10 minutes.
11. Add mushrooms and let it sit for 10 minutes.
12. Serve hot.