|Roasting chicken||6 1⁄2 Pound|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1) Rinse and dry the chicken, then season inside with the salt, pepper and parsley.
2) Fold and tie the legs and wings across chicken breast with a string.
3) In a slow cooker, place the chicken with the breast side up.
4) Brush over the chicken skin with the melted butter and sprinkle with the parsley
5) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
6) Slice and serve immediately on individual serving plates.