Quick Chicken And Veggie Casserole
|Chicken breasts||2 Pound, skinned, boned, and cut into 1-inch chunks (Two 1 Pound Each)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried sage||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||3⁄4 Teaspoon, freshly ground|
|Onion powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green bell peppers||2|
|Red bell peppers||2|
|Zucchini slice||1 Large, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices|
|Chicken stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lime||2 , juiced|
|Ginger||1 , peeled|
|Mozzarella cheese slice||6|
1. Put the chicken pieces in a bowl.
2. In a small bowl, mix flour, sage, black pepper, and onion powder. Rub the seasonings into the chicken chunks with your hands.
3. Take a oven proof baking pan or a Dutch pan: heat the oil.
4. Add the chicken pieces in the oil and get them cooked so that both the sides turn brown.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan to the plate.
6. Now add peppers and zucchini in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Remove the pan from the heat and add chicken, stock, wine, ginger , and lime juice in it.
8. Place the mozzarella slices on the top of the preparation.
9. Cover it and then bake the entire preparation for 30 minutes.
10. Serve to eat and enjoy.