Microwave Poached Chicken Breasts
|Whole chicken breasts||3 Pound, skinned, boned, and split (Three 1 Pound Each)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tarragon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pepper white||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a microwave-proof dish, place the chicken putting the thin ends together at the center.
2) Pour on the stock and wine and season with tarragon and salt and pepper.
3) Cover tightly with a microwave plastic wrap.
4) Place inside microwave and cook on high for 8 minutes.
5) Serve with the pan juices or a sauce of your choice.