Microwave Poached Chicken Breasts
|Whole chicken breasts||3 Pound, skinned, boned, and split (Three 1 Pound Each)|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tarragon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pepper white||To Taste, freshly ground|
1) In a microwave-proof dish, place the chicken putting the thin ends together at the center.
2) Pour on the stock and wine and season with tarragon and salt and pepper.
3) Cover tightly with a microwave plastic wrap.
4) Place inside microwave and cook on high for 8 minutes.
5) Serve with the pan juices or a sauce of your choice.
Calories 269 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.8%
Saturated Fat 0.83 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 131.8 mg43.9%
Sodium 228.4 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.91%
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 53 g106.4%
Vitamin A 3.1% Vitamin C 6.7%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet