Parmesan Dijon Chicken
|White bread||3 (Homemade Style)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), lightly packed|
|Melted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast halves||32 Ounce, skinned and deboned (Eight 4 Ounces Each)|
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Grease a 10" by 15" pan
3) Using food processor, process bread till coarse crumb is produced.
4) Place the crumbs in an 8" or 9" baking pan.
5) Add cheese and melted butter and mix.
6) In another pan, mix together mustard and wine.
7) Coat chicken breast with mustard mixture and dip rounded side of breast into crumb mixture.
8) Put the breast crumb-side up in the greased baking pan and bake until golden brown for about 15 minutes.
9) Serve warm.