Chafing Dish Chicken Royale
|Chicken breasts||36 Ounce, halved (3 Breasts, 12 Ounces Each)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Celery tops||2 (Few)|
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Meat loaf mixture||1⁄2 Pound (Ground Beef And Pork)|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Carrots||3 Medium, pared and sliced|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs) (From A 1 1/4-Pound Bag)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||3 Drop (Few Drops)|
|Canned deveined shrimps||5 Ounce, drained and rinsed (1 Can)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. In a large saucepan, mix together chicken breasts, water, celery tops, and 2 teaspoons of salt.
2. Cover the pan and simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken turns softer.
3. Remove from broth and let it cool down. Pull off skin and take meat from bones in one piece. Set aside and set broth aside.
4. Take a medium-size bowl and mix meat-loaf mixture, 2 tablespoons of the flour, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, egg, onion, and milk. Use a fork to blend properly.
5. Shape the dough into 18 small balls.
6. Bring the chicken broth to boil and stir in meat balls.
7. Cover the pan and poach for 10 minutes or until cooked. Place the slotted spoon in the bowl.
8. Add carrots and cook in the same chicken broth for 20 minutes or until softer.
9. Cook the peas in remaining broth while going by the label directions.
10. Drain liquid from each and strain into a 4-cup measure and add more water to make 4 cups. Try to keep carrots and peas hot for next step.
11. Take a large saucepan and melt butter or margarine.
12. Add remaining 4 tablespoons flour and cook. Keep stirring constantly.
13. Add 4 cups chicken broth and keep on cooking for 1 minute or until sauce thickens.
14. Add lemon juice and liquid red pepper for seasoning.
15. Slice each half chicken breast into three pieces and add sauce with meat balls, carrots, and peas.
Bring it to boil.
16. Add into a chafing dish or heated serving dish.
17. Arrange shrimps on top and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot.