Spicy Buffalo Wings
|Chicken wings||2 Pound|
|Apricot preserves||12 Ounce (1 Jar)|
|Milk free onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Russian dressing||8 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Seal the ends of wings. Discard or save to utilize in the soup.
3. Wash chicken in cold water and pat dry.
4. In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Blend properly.
5. Add on the top of the wings.
6. Place in the oven uncovered for 60 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
7. Remove from the oven and serve hot.