Oven Fried Chicken
|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut up|
|Milk free bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk free margarine||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash off the chicken in cold running water. Never let it dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°.
3. Roll the chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
4. In a baking pan, arrange the chicken.
5. Take a bowl and mix spices together. Shake the spices mixture evenly over chicken.
6. Dot all chicken pieces with margarine.
7. Now, place the baking pan in the oven for about 1 hour.
8. Serve hot in a serving dish.