2. Take a broiler pan and srrange bacon slices in single layer on rack of broiler pan.
3. Place in the hot oven for 10 minutes or until crisp.
4. Prepare a mixture of flour, salt, and paprika. Add chicken livers over the mixture
5. Lay in hot drippings in broiler pan.
6. Place in the oven for baking for 10 minutes or until browned on underside. Turn the cake and bake 10 minutes longer. Drain on paper toweling.
Take a large serving platter and arrange toast slices in single layer on heated.
Arrange livers on top, sprinkle with pepper, top with crisscrossed bacon slices.