Smoked Chicken Appetizers
|Fruit preserves||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken breast||6 Ounce, lightly smoked, sliced paper-thin|
|Tart apples||2 , cut into 8 wedges|
|Papaya||1 , cut into lengthwise slices 1/2" wide|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Non Fat Variety)|
1. Place the preserves in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the preserves are completely melted. ( or else you can melt the preserves in a small saucepan against slow medium flame)
2. Brush lightly the top surface of each of the chicken piece with the melted preserves.
3. Wrap the chicken around each piece of fruit by cutting it cut the meat for fitting the fruit piece to wrap.
4. Cut the apple slices in half-sizes and the papaya slices should be of bite-size; leave the strawberries as whole fruit.
5. Tie the chicken pieces in place with food picks.
6. Heat the curry powder in a small no-stick frying pan over medium heat until fragrant, about 1 1/2 minutes.
7. Mix into the yogurt
8. Use it as a dipping sauce for the fruit for serving.