Chicken And Ham Turnovers
|Flaky pastry/Puff pastry||8 Ounce|
|Leftover chicken||8 Ounce|
|Cooked ham||3 Ounce|
|Canned cream of chicken soup||3⁄4 Can (7.5 oz) (1 Small Tin)|
1. Preheat the oven at 425°F.
2. Roll the pastries in a slightly floured surface into large square.
3. Use a 3-4-inch round cutter, take out about 4 circles of pastry. Keep it aside to set
4. Chop that ham and chicken properly while removing all the skin and gristle bones.
5. Use about 1-2 tablespoons chicken soup cream to moisten the ham.
6. Stuff the chicken and ham in the centre of each pastry.
7. Moisten pastry edge on one half of each circle, fold over and press edges together.
8. Prick the tops and place turnovers on a wet tray. Brush milk on the top in the oven to bake for 20 minutes or until risen and golden brown.
9. Serve hot with remaining chicken soup.