Rosemary And Parmesan Stuffed Chicken
|Chicken breasts||4 , part-boned (With Skin)|
|Butter||1 Ounce, softened (50 Gram)|
|Fresh parmesan||1 Ounce, grated (25 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Fresh rosemary/1 teaspoon dried rosemary||2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||6 Tablespoon|
|Courgettes||12 Ounce, cut into sticks (350 Gram)|
|Black olives||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine/Chicken stock||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a knife, loosen the skin on the chicken breasts.
3) In a bowl, whisk the butter, garlic, Parmesan, rosemary and breadcrumbs together.
4) Add seasoning and apply over the chicken flesh. Smoothen the skin back to cover the filling.
5) Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
6) Using a knive, cut each pepper half into three strips.
7) Mix the pepper with the courgettes, olives, oil and seasoning.
8) In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the chicken and vegetables in a single layer.
9) Bake uncovered in the oven for 15 minutes, pour on the wine.
10) Bake for a further 20 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
11) Serve hot with lemon slices and green salad.