|Chicken pieces||3⁄4 Pound, skinned, boned|
|Green onions||2 , chopped|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped sun-dried tomatoes||2 Tablespoon|
|Vermouth/White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Prepare the pasta as per direction on package.
2) Use a skillet to spray with olive oil cooking spray.
3) Add chicken to brown.
4) Add green onions to stir-fry by moving the chicken pieces aside.
5) Remove the skillet from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
6) Cover with a lid and simmer until chicken is done, about 15 minutes.
7) Serve over cooked pasta.