Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts
|Dijon mustard||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Non fat dry milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fine breadcrumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Fresh, From Firm-Textured 2 Slices Of White Bread Or French Bread)|
|Chopped fresh tarragon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Boneless chicken breast halves||6 Small, halved|
|Hungarian paprika||To Taste (Imported)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Preferably Italian)|
1. First, pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the oven rack in its highest position.
3. In a non-stick baking pan, arrange the chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, dry milk, and water.
5. Add the breadcrumbs and tarragon and stir them in.
6. With a rubber spatula, spread the mixture on the chicken breasts.
7. Sprinkle the paprika and the parsley on this.
8. Place the dish in the pre-heated oven.
9. In the oven, bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
10. Serve hot.
If you wish the chicken tops a little more browned, run the chicken breasts under the broiler for about 40 seconds.
Watch constantly, and cook till some brown flecks appear.