Barbecued Chicken With Meat Sauce
|Skinless chicken||1 , cut into serving pieces (Whole)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Catsup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Meat sauce||1 Tablespoon (Such As A 1)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon (Few Required)|
1)Take a 10-inch glass baking dish and place chicken in it.
2) Arrange the chicken breast pieces towards the centre of the dish.
3) Mix all the ingredients required for barbecue sauce and apply the sauce over the surface of the chicken.
4) Cook without lid on “Roast Mode” for half an hour.
5) Turn the chicken halfway through the cooking time.
6) Use the remaining barbecue sauce to brush the chicken again and change the direction by rotating the dish one-quarter of a turn.
7) Garnish with lemon rind and chives.